Estos cambios afectan al intercambio que tenemos nosotros con Rusia-San Petersburgo.
1. Additional remarks:
– Preclinical clerkship only after special agreement with NEO and not summer months(June-August).
– Psychiatry is welcomed in LC Ryazan, but with basic knowledge of Russian. After special agreement with NEO.
2. Standart documents:
– ADL-additionla data list. Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15L630_BDTJCE4UKWPobe-lrC_jFuW-8i89md7Lrygo0/edit
-HepB antibodies count
-Passport copy- good quality!(must be clearly seen name, passport number, bate of birth, date of passport issue, date of passport expiration)
-Proof of enrollment
-SCOPE tems and conditions
3.Academic quality status:
– No highheels, artifitial nails, bright makeup are allowed at the hospital.
– Bring clean second shoes, that you will wear only at the hospital, otherwise you will be not allowed to enter the hospital.
– Student have to bring Logbook and fill in evaluation form in the ifmsa.org database and national evaluation form in order to receive Certificate.
INVITATION LETTER FROM THE DATABASE IS NOT VALID TO RECEIVE VISA!!!
IT TAKES 6 WEEKS TO PREPARE INVITATION LETTER FROM MIGRATION SERVICE! WITHOUT STUDENT VISA YOU WONT BE REGISTERED IN RUSSIA! YOU MUST ARRIVE TO YOUR HOSTING LC IN 3 DAYS AFTER CROSSING THE BORDER, OTHERWISE YOU WON`T BE REGISTERED HERE AND WILL BE SENT HOME WITH FEE!
If we don`t have documents in 4 months in advance in any LC, we can not provide the clerkship. Or after special agreement with NEO.
Passport must be valid at least 9 months after the last day of suppositional clerkship
Some embassies ask for HIV-test when applying for visa. Be sure to have it ready.
5.Available periods and towns
Arkhangelsk (July and August)
Chelyabinsk (all year, except February, June, July)
Izhevsk ( July, August, 1-2 students all year)
Kirov (July, 1-2 all year)
Kursk ( July)
Moscow (all year, limited in August )
Nizhny Novgorod (July, 1-2 students all year)
Orenburg(4 students all year)
Ryazan (all year, except August and December)
Saint Petersburg-SPBGMU (July and August)
Saint Petersburg-SZGMU(8 students in July or 15th of July-15th of August)
Samara ( August, Septembero
Stavropol (July, 2-3 students all year)
Ufa (July and October)
NB! Due to National New Year Holidays all the Universities start working after 10th of January. No University will accept you from 1-10th of January, also registration is not possible during this period.
Thank you for your understanding. All the changes were made to improve our work.